My first shipment arrived with items from the new catalog and I am so totally stoked to start sharing. There are several stamp sets that I want to start playing with but (of coarse), I had to rip open the new Bigz Lattice die (PN 115958). This is my first creation.
This project used the following materials
- Bigz Stampin' Up! Lattice (SU Exclusive) - PN 115958
- Sizzlit - Stampin' Up! Little Leaves (SU Exclusive) - PN 114511
- 1/2" Circle Punch - PN 104390
- 1" Circle Punch - PN 109046
- Flowers & Brads from the Pretties Kit - PN 109114
- Soft Suede Card Stock 8-1/2" x 11" - PN 115318
- Crusher Curry Card Stock 8-1/2" x 11" - PN 115319
- Old Olive Card Stock 8-1/2" x 11" - PN 100702
- Razzleberry Lemonade - PN 115675
Instead of a step by step tutorial of this projects, this post will discuss tips for using the lattice die.
The Lattice Die produces a finished die cut which is 3-1/4" x 3-1/4".
The lattice piece that is used in this project is 6-1/2" x 6 - 1/2" square. To recreate this larger lattice section on your own, fold a piece of 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" card stock in half and then in half again as shown below.
Place the folded card stock slightly to the right & above the edge of the die cutting surface. This will allow you to unfold the lattice like a strand of paper dolls. The picture below illustrates the alignment.
The folded die cut is shown below.
The unfolded die cut is shown below.
Hope you enjoy using the lattice die as much as I have. This one is so unique that I'm sure it will quickly become a favorite among Big Shot users!
As Always, Happy Creatin'
P.S. More post featuring new products from the Stampin' Up! are coming, be sure to come back soon!