Would you like to make a box perfect for 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cards and envelopes like the one shown below?
Grab the following supplies and you are good to go!
- 2 sheets of 8-1/2" x 11" Card stock
- Paper Cutter
- Your Favorite Glue or Adhesive
- Bone Folder or Scoring Implement (Scor-It, Score-Pal)
- Select the sheet you will use for the box top, then cut the sheet to create 8-1/2" x 10-7/8" Sheet.
- Select the sheet you will use for the box bottom, then cut the sheet to create 8-1/2" x 10-3/4" Sheet.
- For each sheet score 4 lines - 2" from each side.
- Cut 4 slits as shown below.
- Fold the box sides up and secure that tabs inside the box cover and top. Use a strong adhesive or glue like Sticky Strip or The Multi Purpose glue. Do not use the SNAIL adhesive. It just isn't strong enough.
- Decorate your box as desired!
Hope you enjoyed this QUICK & Easy Tutorial!
As Always, Happy Creatin'
If you liked this tutorial and want to see more, leave a comment or two. If you need more information, leave a comment as well or click on my signature to email me!